Report your commercial harvest (trip-level reports)
Contact for Report your commercial harvest (trip-level reports)
The Details of Report your commercial harvest (trip-level reports)
What you need for Report your commercial harvest (trip-level reports)
- A Massachusetts commercial permit
- A paper/excel form or a SAFIS eTRIPS account
- If you don't have an account yet and would like to report electronically, please call the Statistics Project at (978) 282-0308 ext. 101.
How to report Report your commercial harvest (trip-level reports)
Visit the eTRIPS Login page to begin reporting your trip-level information.
Download and print the Monthly Trip-Level Report. Then, mail it to:
Division of Marine Fisheries
30 Emerson Avenue
Gloucester, MA 01930
You may also download and fill out the Monthly Trip-Level Report Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Monthly Trip-Level Report. Then, fax it to (800) 532-3474 or (617) 727-3337.
Next steps for Report your commercial harvest (trip-level reports)
You'll need to review the following reporting area maps to complete the Monthly Trip-Level Report form.
More info about Report your commercial harvest (trip-level reports)
- You must submit a report every month, even when you don't fish.
- Only commercial catch should be reported.
- If you need help reporting electronically, please call the office during support hours or send an email.
- You can visit our SAFIS Help page that features video tutorials and other information.
- Beginning in 2017, you don't need to submit a trip-level report for bluefin tuna, though you must still report bluefin to the Highly Migratory Species (HMS) division. Please see our flyer for more information.
- If you fish on a federal vessels, you do not need to file trip-level reports with DMF if you report to the Greater Atlantic Regional Fisheries Office (GARFO) via Fishing Vessel Trip Reports (FVTRs) instead.
- There are 2 ways to get a copy of your catch report. Be sure to say which year(s) and which type of catch report you want.
- In person at our Gloucester Office with a valid photo ID
- Send a signed, notarized letter to:
MA Division of Marine Fisheries
30 Emerson Ave
Gloucester, MA 01930
- Remember that you must submit each month’s trip-level reports by the middle of the following month. For example, trip-level reports for June are due by July 15.
- Harvester Compliance