Request employee assistance

The mission of the Employee Assistance Services Unit (EASU) is to assist employees, retirees, and their families with simple to complex challenges, whether personal or job related.

Employee Assistance Services Unit (EASU)

The Details   of Request employee assistance

What you need   for Request employee assistance

Our resources are available to all department employees, retirees, and their families.  If you would like to contact a counselor for domestic violence, military support, or any type of assistance please use the methods below.

How to request   Request employee assistance

Please call the Duty Station number below to have a counselor paged.

(508) 422-3481

For general assistance services, please contact our EASU Director.

For domestic violence services, please contact our Domestic Violence Coordinator.

For military support services, please contact our Military Support Counselor.

Contact   for Request employee assistance

Central Region
50 Maple St., Milford, MA 01757
Northern Region
Harvard Rd., P.O. Box 301, Building #19, Shirley, MA 01464
Southern Region
5 Wally Kreuger Way, Suite 4, Bridgewater, MA 02324

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.