Log in links for this page
- This page, Request your unemployment benefits 1099-G, is offered by
- Department of Unemployment Assistance
Request your unemployment benefits 1099-G
The 1099-G is an IRS form that shows the total unemployment benefits you received and any taxes withheld during the previous calendar year. You will need this information when you file your tax return.
The Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) will mail you a copy of your 1099-G by Jan. 31 of the year after you collected benefits.
Contact for Request your unemployment benefits 1099-G
DUA Interactive Voice Response
The Details of Request your unemployment benefits 1099-G
What you need for Request your unemployment benefits 1099-G
You will need the username and password you use to log in to UI Online.
Note: The IRS has guidance to taxpayers on identity theft involving unemployment benefits.
How to request Request your unemployment benefits 1099-G
- Log in to your UI Online account
- Click on View and request 1099-G on the left navigation bar
- Click on the down arrow to select the right year. You can view 1099-G forms for the past 6 years.
- Click on View 1099-G and print the page
Contact the DUA Interactive Voice Response (IVR) at (617) 626-5647 and follow the prompts to request your 1099-G.