Log in links for this page
- This page, Respond to requests for information about your employer account, is offered by
- Department of Unemployment Assistance
Respond to requests for information about your employer account
Contact for Respond to requests for information about your employer account
Department of Unemployment Assistance
The Details of Respond to requests for information about your employer account
What you need for Respond to requests for information about your employer account
You will need the username and password you use to log in to UI Online, as well as any additional information requested on the fact-finding questionnaire.
How to respond Respond to requests for information about your employer account
- Log in to your UI Online account.
- Select Employer Inbox from the left pane of the Employer homepage.
- Click Search to view questionnaires sent within the past 10 calendar days.
- Select the document ID to view the questionnaire.
- Answer all of the required fields (marked with a red *) and click Submit when you have completed your questionnaire.
You can also send us additional documents and information to support your questionnaire. (See More info.)
If you have selected to receive your correspondence by mail, your fact-finding questionnaire will be sent to the address you provided. Complete your questionnaire and mail it to the address listed at the bottom of the form by the specified deadline. You can include additional documents and information when you mail back your questionnaire.
Next steps for Respond to requests for information about your employer account
Your questionnaire is reviewed and if more information is needed, you will receive another request for additional information from DUA. Generally, you will receive this request by phone.
Once all information is reviewed, a determination will be issued. Please note that whether or not you are entitled to a copy of the determination (and if you will receive appeal rights) depends on the timeliness of your response and the adequacy of the information you provided on the questionnaire.
More info for Respond to requests for information about your employer account
How to send additional documents with your questionnaire
By computer (electronically)
- Scan and save your additional documents as a pdf.
- Go to your UI Online account.
- From your UI Online homepage, click on Determination and issue summary.
- Enter search criteria, view the results, and click the hyperlink that corresponds to the issue you are responding to.
- Select Upload. Please note that you don’t need to generate a cover sheet if you are sending your additional documents electronically.
- Click on the Browse button and select your file. Then enter a brief description of the document.
- Select the source, add the received date, and click Upload.
By mail (U.S. Postal Service)
- Before you submit your questionnaire, answer “Yes” to the question Do you want to send us any documents? This will generate a cover sheet that you can use to send additional documents.
- If your correspondence preference is by U.S. mail, your cover sheet will be mailed the following business day. If your correspondence preference is electronic, log in to your UI Online account the following day to access the cover sheet, and do the following:
- Select Correspondence on the left pane of the Employer homepage.
- Click the hyperlink to the cover sheet.
- Print the cover sheet and mail it along with your additional document(s) to DUA.
Submitting your questionnaire after the deadline
You may still submit your questionnaire after the deadline has passed. Your questionnaire can be retrieved from your Employer Inbox in UI Online by selecting “Show Past Due Only” and clicking Search. Please note that submitting documents after the deadline may affect your rights to the claim.
Viewing saved and submitted questionnaires
You can access all saved and submitted questionnaires from your Employer Inbox in UI Online by checking the box next to "Show All" and clicking Search.