Key Dates for the Promotional Exam
Application Opening: September 10, 2019
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
Education & Experience (E&E) Application Opening: October 25
Notice to Appear for Exam Emailed: November 1, 2019
Examination Date: November 16, 2019
Education & Experience (E&E) Application Deadline: November 23, 2019
Score Release Date: December 10, 2019
Education & Experience (E&E) Last Day to Appeal: December 27, 2019
Eligible List Establishment Date: January 15, 2020
Examination Fee: $150
Location: Various Sites across the state
Eligibility: Employee in the Department of Correction with permanent civil service status in the title of Correction Officer/Head Cook
How to Apply for 2019 Dept of Correction Chef Exam
Registration is now closed
2019 DOC Chef Exam poster
- Find the application for 2019 Department of Correction Chef Exam.
- Read about the exam information and find out if you’re eligible to take the exam.
- Click Apply in the top right corner of the exam poster and follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Once you’ve successfully submitted your application, you’ll see a Click to Pay button. Click the button to pay for your exam. Be sure to pay for the correct exam.
- You’ll receive two confirmation emails when you’ve completed the process:
♦ an email confirming that your application has been received
♦ an email confirming that your payment has been received
Your application is not complete until you have received both confirmation emails. Once you receive the successful payment confirmation email, you may ignore the option to Submit Payment which may still be displayed in your account.
Please ensure that your email address is up to date on your account. If you need to change anything on your account, please see here for instructions: Update Your Account Contact Information. All notices are sent by email. Please check your junk or spam mail folder for the email before contacting this office. You are also able to view all email notices sent to you from our office by logging into your Civil Service account and viewing your inbox.