- Online via NIPR.com: While NIPR is adding clarifying language to its website for the applicable state specific requirements for Massachusetts in this area, it is suggested that you utilize the link Contact Us | NIPR for this type of transaction. This will enable you to connect to an NIPR customer service representative, who will walk you through the required steps including payment of the required fee of $75 per DRLP. All DRLPs are considered members of the business entity, and therefore a fee payment is required.
- Provide the information noted below, and a check payable to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, for an amount equal to the number of DRLPs being added x $75. For example, if you are adding 2 DRLPs, the check should be for 2 x $75 = $150. Mail your request and the fee check to:
Producer Licensing Department
Division of Insurance
1000 Washington St., Suite 810
Boston, MA 02108
Re: Add DRLPs
* Business Entity Name
* Business Entity FEIN #
* Business Entity MA Producer License(s)#
* Designated Producer Name
* Designated Producer National Producer Number (NPN)#
* Designated MA Producer License(s)#
- You must have at least one DRLP on your business entity license at all times. If you have only one DRLP and wish to delete it, you must first add a new DRLP to the business entity license before requesting the deletion.
- You may request the deletion of a DRLP from your business entity license by sending an email to: ProducerUpdate.firstname.lastname@example.org