DDS Urban Youth Collaborative Program Details
Interested in exploring the human services field?
The Urban Youth Collaborative Program (UYCP) places high school and college interns in provider agencies, state-operated programs, and developmental centers across the Commonwealth in full-time summer jobs providing support to individuals with intellectual disabilities.
While working as a DDS UYCP intern, you will:
- Experience a range of human services roles in residential, vocational, and administrative settings while working alongside professionals.
- Work to expand the social and recreational activities for people with intellectual disabilities.
- Make a difference in someone's life!
Apply to the UYCP Internship
Applications will open soon for 2024 interns.
UYCP Program Requirements
- Applicant must be between 18-24 years old.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.