COMMBUYS is the only official procurement record system for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' Executive Departments. COMMBUYS offers free internet-based access to all public procurement information posted here in order to promote transparency, increase competition, and achieve best value for Massachusetts taxpayers. COMMBUYS is the Commonwealth’s state-of-the-art electronic Market Center supporting online commerce between government purchasers and business.
How to find DOER grants & contracts
For all bid and contract information for DOER, visit the commbuys page at the link below and search for DOER bids and contracts.
- Launch the COMMBUYS Website by entering the URL www.commbuys.com into your web browser.
- Select the CONTRACT & BID SEARCH Link
- Select the BIDS Indicator
- There are a number of ways to search for Grant Opportunities:
- BID # – entering any part of the bid number will bring you directly to the grant opportunity.
- BID DESCRIPTION – use the word “Grant” to search for grant opportunities that have used “grant” as part of their description.
- BID OPENING – use the calendar to display grant opportunities by bid close date.
- ORGANIZATION/DEPARTMENT – select an organization or department to search specific grant opportunities, organized by COMMBUYS ID Number (DOER’s ID Number is 1041)
- Select the BID LINK from the search results of the bid/grant application you would like to view.
- If electronic response is indicated on the header information as YES, you must create a response online. A COMMBUYS Vendor account is required to create/submit your grant application response. If NO is indicated, be sure to read the submission instructions included in the grant application attachment.
- Bid Document Item information may provide the grantee with special instructions, restrictions, or information related to the grant application process. Be sure to read the posting in its entirety.
- Review the posting and download any attachments as needed for your response
- If you are ready to respond via electronic quote submission, return to the COMMBUYS Landing page. Log in to your COMMBUYS Vendor Account to get started. See the Job Aid “Locate a Grant Opportunity and Submit a Quote in COMMBUYS” for more instructions.
- Need to Register? See the Job Aid “NEW Vendor Registrations” or view the online recorded webcast for instructions and best practices for registering as a NEW Vendor in the COMMBUYS Market Center.
**The Department of Energy Resources’ COMMBUYS ID Number is 1041**
Contact for DOER Grants & Contracts
Open M-F 8:45am-5:00pm