DOER helps create a clean, affordable, equitable and resilient energy future for the Commonwealth.
Open M-F 8:45am-5:00pm
Who we serve
The Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources (DOER) develops and implements policies and programs aimed at ensuring the adequacy, security, diversity, and cost-effectiveness of the Commonwealth's energy supply to create a clean, affordable and resilient energy future for all residents, businesses, communities, and institutions.
As part of this energy mission, Massachusetts has joined with the other New England states to form New England Energy Vision, to reflect our regional coordination to develop a clean, affordable, and reliable 21st century electric grid.
Learn about DOER and its programs and activities
DOER Environmental Justice Contact
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age or sex. For more information, including our Notice of Nondiscrimination, Title VI Grievance Plan or Grievance Form, see DOER Nondiscrimination Notice
What would you like to do?
- About DOER
- Leading by Example Strategic Priorities and Efforts
- Massachusetts Clean Cities (Alternative Transportation)
- Renewable Energy Portfolio Standard
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI)
- Clean Peak Energy Standard
- Massachusetts Energy Data
- High Performance Buildings
- More Renewable Energy Sources
- Community Clean Energy Resiliency Initiative
- MassDOER Employment & Internships
- Public Records Requests for DOER