CSVS on eGrants
Starting with the FY25 renewal application, the Culturally Specific Victim Services in Western Massachusetts (CSVS) subrecipients will utilize eGrants to conduct grants management online. Resources specific to CSVS can be found below
eGrants Resources and Guidance
- Link to website: https://mova.intelligrants.com/
- Registration tutorial: https://mova.intelligrants.com/Documentation/MOVA/Registration1.mp4
- FY23 VSS and SAFEPLAN Application Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOhJRdLbWys
- Contracting training: https://youtu.be/kHKwOG43CQ8
- FY23 eGrants Expenditure Report Walkthrough: https://youtu.be/MVPRLhSYGFU
- FY23 Bridge Contracting Video Walkthrough: https://youtu.be/V-COfgSNPGU
FY23 Budget Amendment and Programmatic Change Process Video Walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbxDCvBThbU
- eGrants User Roles
- eGrants Subrecipient Manual
- eGrants Frequently Asked Questions (last updated 4/30/21)
- eGrants Programmatic Change and Subcontract Request Guide
- FY23 Contracting Guide
- FY23 Expenditure Report Guide
- Bridge Contracting and SAR FAQ
- eGrants Budget Amendment Guide
- FY24 Application Walkthrough Video
- FY24 VSS and SAFEPLAN Contracting Step by Step Guide
- FY24 SAR Guide
- FY24 VSS and SAFEPLAN Application Guide
- FY24 eGrants Compliance Monitoring Guide
- FY24 OMT Step by Step Guide SAFEPLAN
- FY24 OMT Step by Step Guide VSS
- FY25 Application Step by Step Guide
- For technical questions on site navigation, contact Agate Software HelpDesk at 1-800-820-1890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For general questions about MOVA grants or grant program requirements, contact MOVA at 617-586-1340 or email@example.com.
- For specific questions about your currently-funded grant, contact your MOVA Program Coordinator.
"eGrants: Practice to Perfect" Sessions
During FY23, MOVA hosted a six-month series of eGrants training sessions, the recordings of which can be accessed using the links below. Further training opportunities for FY24 and beyond will be listed here, as well as the recording of each session. Registration for the eGrants: Practice to Perfect sessions is required and can be found using the link(s) below. MOVA encourages you to submit questions ahead of time on the registration form.
Note: These sessions will all be recorded. If you have concerns about being in the recording, please keep your camera off and change your name on Zoom to reflect only your agency.
- May 22nd "eGrants Practice to Perfect" - FY24 Contracting
- December 7th "eGrants Practice to Perfect" - FY24 grant application walkthrough
- November 9th "eGrants: Practice to Perfect" - OMT + Grants Management Review Recording
- October 12th "eGrants: Practice to Perfect" - OMT Recording
- September 14th “eGrants: Practice to Perfect” – Budget Amendment and Programmatic Change Process
- August 22nd "eGrants: Practice to Perfect" - SAR Recording
- August 9th "eGrants: Practice to Perfect" - Bridge Contracting and SAR Recording
- July 27th "eGrants: Practice to Perfect" - Expenditure Reports Recording
- eGrants: Practice to Perfect - FY24 OMT