Know Before You Go
- When pool reaches capacity, pool will remain closed to new patrons for approximately two hours or until pool check/water quality test is conducted.
- At which time, all patrons will exit the pool area.
- Pool checks/water quality tests are scheduled daily at 1:15 p.m., 3:15 p.m., and 5:15 p.m.
- Once the pool check/water quality test is complete, the pool will reopen to patrons waiting in line.
- Once a wading pool reaches capacity, entrance into the facility will be on a one-in, one-out basis, until the pool is no longer at capacity.
- When conducting daily water quality tests and pool checks, patrons will be allowed to stay on deck but should remain several feet back from the edge of the pool.
Find a Park interactive map
If you are on a mobile device please click here: Link to Mobile Application 📱
Click on the image below to access a desktop version of DCR's Find Your Park Map:
|Date published:||April 8, 2020|
|Last updated:||July 11, 2020|