Find permanent housing

Agencies and coordinators can help you find permanent housing.

If you need help finding affordable housing the Massachusetts Association of Community Action may be able to assist you.

If your family is experiencing homelessness or is at risk of becoming homeless, the Residential Assistance for Families in Transition (RAFT) Program is a homeless prevention program funded by the Executive Office of Housing and Livable Communities. RAFT provides funds to assist eligible families. To find a regional RAFT agency, contact the Housing Consumer Education Center.

If you are eligible for emergency assistance, Homebase may be able to help with funding for getting started in a new home.

Contact   for Find permanent housing

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.