Where grilling is allowed
Many state parks offer the perfect setting to grill lunch or dinner with friends and family.
Please check individual park pages to see if grilling is allowed and other specific details. Find a park
What to know
- Stationary charcoal grills, where available, are generally first-come, first-served.
- Only a few state parks allow you to bring in charcoal grills.
- Most parks allow you to bring in gas grills.
- When using a charcoal grill, be sure to cool and dispose of your used charcoal in a fireproof container.
- Do not leave hot grills unattended.