How to Request an ADA Accommodation

Request an accommodation from the BSEA

Table of Contents

Requests for accommodations pursuant to the ADA should be directed to the ADA Coordinator for DALA/BSEA: James P. Rooney, First Administrative Magistrate, Division of Administrative Law Appeals

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.