About the Judicial Speakers Bureau
The Massachusetts Judicial Speakers Bureau educates and informs the public about the work of the judicial branch and the importance of an impartial and independent judiciary governed by the Rule of Law.
This free service coordinates the availability of judges and other members of the judiciary to speak to schools, senior centers, or community groups.
The Massachusetts Judicial Speakers Bureau is a unique opportunity to hear directly from judges and other court system staff who address a variety of topics and challenging matters presented to the courts daily.
General topics for discussion include:
- A Day in the Life of a Judge
- The Judicial Branch of Government in Massachusetts: Its Structure and Functions
- Preserving the Rule of Law – Supporting and Protecting a Fair and Impartial Judiciary
- Bail Decisions
- Civil Rights & Constitutional Law
- Jury Trials
- Career Opportunities in the Judicial Branch of Government
Specific Focus Areas include:
- Elder Law, Protective Services, Guardianships, Conservatorships, Wills and Trusts
- Mental health and Substance Use Issues & Services
- Small Claims
- Domestic Violence & Victims Services
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Request a judge to speak to your group today.
We welcome your interest!
Please fill out this form if you are interested in having a judge address your group: Judicial Speakers Bureau - Request Form.
Contact us at email@example.com.