Probate and Family Court Complaint for Support, Custody, Parenting Time Pursuant to G.L. c. 209C (CJD 109)

Use to request custody and/or parenting time with child(ren); health insurance; prohibition from imposing any restraint on the personal liberty of plaintiff and/or child(ren). Form only used for children of unwed parents.

Table of Contents



Translated forms

Alternative form

Most users should use Complaint for Support Custody Parenting Time Pursuant to G.L c. 209C (CJD 109).

If you need to save a partially filled-out form, you may choose to use the alternative form:

This version of the form allows you to save a partially filled-out form to finish later or for re-use. This form must be downloaded and opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.

For instructions on how to open, see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

For more information or assistance

For assistance, please email

Help Us Improve with your feedback