What is SharePoint?
SharePoint Online is a cloud-based service that helps organizations share and collaborate with colleagues, partners, and customers. With SharePoint Online, you can access internal sites, documents, and other information from anywhere—at the office, at home, or from a mobile device.
Once licensed/enabled, find Sharepoint in portal.office.com.
How to use
Learn about the features and how to use Sharepoint.
- Add pages and applications
- Upload documents
- Organize and maintain files
- Control versions and regulate usage with check-in/out features
What you need to know
- You cannot sync files to unmanaged or unauthorized devices
- You should not share or store any form of protected data (PII, SSN, HIPAA, credit card numbers, banking information, etc.)