Well Driller Forms

Use these forms to report well completions or modifications. Please note that you should use our online filing system, eDEP, for the following:

  • general well reports
  • monitoring well reports
  • geothermal closed-loop wells
  • decommissioned wells

Use the forms provided below for these categories only if you cannot use eDEP

If you are seeking certification or recertification as a registered well driller in Massachusetts, please see the Well Driller Certification page.


Table of Contents

Help Us Improve Mass.gov with your feedback