Pittsfield RMV Service Center
Details of Pittsfield RMV Service Center
Hours for Pittsfield RMV Service Center
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at Pittsfield RMV Service Center
The Pittsfield RMV Service Center offers on-site parking.
Services at Pittsfield RMV Service Center
- All driver's license, vehicle registration and title transactions, registration cancellations, suspension payments, and learner's permit testing
- Road tests scheduled between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class D or M offered 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class A, B, or C offered 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Business to Business Center serving insurance agents and car dealers for bulk registration paperwork 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- E-ZPass MA Transponders available at this location
Wednesdays only - 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Hearings are held on a walk-in basis.
- Hearing length varies with the type of suspension and severity of the offenses.
- Customers are advised to arrive as early as possible and to allow extra time for additional transactions.
- At the end of a hearing, some customers may be eligible to perform additional RMV transactions.
- During periods of heavy customer volume, the hearing office may stop accepting walk-in customers.
- Hearing officers plan their breaks to limit any inconvenience to customers but there may be times when a hearing officer is not available.
Accessibility at Pittsfield RMV Service Center
The Pittsfield RMV Service Center has accessible parking. It is also located near several local bus lines and the Pittsfield Amtrak terminal.
More info for Pittsfield RMV Service Center
Credit and debit cards, cash, check, and money orders accepted for all transactions.
Make checks payable to MassDOT.