Log in links for this page
- This page, Stony Brook Spray Deck, is offered by
- Department of Conservation & Recreation
Stony Brook Spray Deck
Details of Stony Brook Spray Deck
Overview of Stony Brook Spray Deck
Once a deep-water pool reaches capacity, the pool will remain closed to new patrons for approximately two hours or until the next regularly scheduled pool check and water quality tests are conducted. These are normally scheduled daily at 1:15PM, 3:15PM, and 5:15PM.
At that time, all patrons will be required to vacate the facility. Once the pool check, water quality test, and any associated cleaning or maintenance has been completed (approximately 15 minutes), the pool will reopen to patrons waiting in line.
Once a wading pool reaches capacity, entrance into the facility will be on a one-in, one-out basis, until the pool is no longer at capacity. When conducting daily water quality tests and pool checks, patrons will be allowed to stay on deck but should remain several feet back from the edge of the pool.
Hours for Stony Brook Spray Deck
Sunday - Saturday:
8:00 am-8:00 pm
Parking at Stony Brook Spray Deck
Street parking is available.
Facilities at Stony Brook Spray Deck
- Spray deck
Restrictions at Stony Brook Spray Deck
- Follow the direction of the Park staff at all times.
- Take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Practice sun safety:
- Always wear sunscreen.
- Seek shaded areas.
- Protect your skin from direct sun exposure.
- Children must always be under supervision by a parent or guardian.
- Proper swim suits required.
- Only Swim Diapers allowed in pools.
- No changing diapers, clothes, or washing children at the side of the pool.
- No person with a communicable disease allowed in pool.
- No person with open wounds or wounds covered by a medical bandage allowed in pool.
- No running or horse play
- No alcohol
- No glass containers
- Diving is only allowed in authorized areas.