Worcester RMV Service Center
Details of Worcester RMV Service Center
Overview of Worcester RMV Service Center
Hours for Worcester RMV Service Center
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at Worcester RMV Service Center
The Worcester RMV Service Center offers on-site parking.
Services at Worcester RMV Service Center
- All driver's license, vehicle registration and title transactions, registration cancellations, suspension payments, and learner's permit testing
- Class D road tests scheduled between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class D or M offered 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class A, B, or C offered 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Business to Business Center serving insurance agents and car dealers for bulk registration paperwork 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- E-ZPASS Transponders available at this location
Available Monday - Friday from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Hearings are held on a walk-in basis
- Hearing length varies with the type of suspension and severity of the offenses
- Customers are advised to arrive as early as possible and to allow extra time for additional transactions
- At the end of a hearing, some customers may be eligible to perform additional RMV transactions
- During periods of heavy customer volume, the hearing office may stop accepting walk-in customers
- Hearing officers plan their breaks to limit any inconvenience to customers; there may be times when a hearing officer is not available
Accessibility at Worcester RMV Service Center
The Worcester RMV Service Center has accessible parking and is located near local bus lines.
More info for Worcester RMV Service Center
Credit and debit cards, cash, check, and money orders accepted for all transactions.
Make checks payable to MassDOT.