Worcester RMV Service Center
Details of Worcester RMV Service Center
Overview of Worcester RMV Service Center
If you need to complete an in-person transaction, you are required to make or cancel a reservation online.
Hours for Worcester RMV Service Center
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at Worcester RMV Service Center
The Worcester RMV Service Center offers on-site parking.
Services at Worcester RMV Service Center
- Certain driver's license, vehicle registration and title transactions, suspension payments, and learner's permit testing
- Class D & M road tests scheduled between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class D or M offered 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class A, B, or C offered 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- E-ZPASS Transponders available at this location
Due to the agency’s ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) response, suspension hearings will be conducted by telephone. However, you must report to a designated RMV Service Center to begin this process. Bring all necessary documents with you to your hearing. Check what documentation you'll need for your hearing, as it varies depending on the type of suspension.
- Upon arrival, you will be provided a Hearing Application form for completion.
- Make sure your application has been fully completed and all copied documents added. The RMV does NOT provide copy service, so ensure that you have made copies for yourself.
- The RMV representative shall collect and retain your application and documents. You then exit the building.
- A Hearing Officer will receive the supplied application and review it in advance of your telephonic hearing.
- You do not need to be on RMV property for the telephonic hearing
Accessibility at Worcester RMV Service Center
The Worcester RMV Service Center has accessible parking and is located near local bus lines.
More info for Worcester RMV Service Center
Credit and debit cards, cash, check, and money orders accepted for all transactions.
Make checks payable to MassDOT.