- Division of Fisheries and Wildlife
The sale of surplus Antlerless Deer Permits by Wildlife Management Zone will be staggered over the following days in September:
- Zone 11: Tuesday, September 24th at 9 a.m. (*Zone 11 permits are now SOLD OUT)
- Zone 10: Wednesday, September 25th at 9 a.m. (*Zone 10 permits are now SOLD OUT)
- Zones 13, 14 and 9: Thursday, September 26th at 9 a.m. (*Zone 9 permits are now SOLD OUT)
Surplus permits are $5 each and are first come, first served until sold out. You may purchase one Zone 11, one Zone 10, and one Zone 9 permit per day; up to four permits per day may be purchased for Zones 13 and 14. Click here to see the number of surplus permits available by zone.
How to buy a surplus permit
Surplus permits may be purchased online using MassFishHunt or in person at authorized license vendor locations.
To purchase a surplus antlerless deer permit online:
- Log into MassFishHunt with your last name and date of birth.
- Click the License Sales button at the bottom right of the screen.
- From the Main Menu, select Surplus Deer Permits.
- Click Add next to Surplus Antlerless Deer Permit.
- Click Select next to the zone for which you would like to purchase a surplus permit.
- If available, you may purchase additional permits for a different zone by repeating the steps above.
- Click Checkout on the bottom right of the screen and proceed to checkout.
- Print your permits after checkout.