- Division of Fisheries and Wildlife
The sale of surplus Antlerless Deer Permits by Wildlife Management Zone will be staggered over the following days in September:
- Zone 11: Tuesday, September 25th at 8 a.m.
- Zone 10: Wednesday, September 26th at 8 a.m.
- Zones 9, 13, and 14: Thursday, September 27th at 8 a.m.
Surplus permits are $5 each and are first come, first served until sold out. You may purchase one Zone 11, one Zone 10 permit per day, and one Zone 9 permit per day; up to four permits per day may be purchased for Zones 13 and 14. Click here to see the number of surplus permits available by zone.
How to buy a surplus permit
Surplus permits may be purchased online using MassFishHunt or in person at authorized license vendor locations.
To purchase a surplus antlerless deer permit online:
- Log into the MassFishHunt system.
- Click the Enter sales button at the bottom right of the screen.
- From the Main Menu, select Surplus deer permits.
- Click Add next to Surplus Antlerless Deer Permit.
- Click Select next to the zone for which you would like to purchase a surplus permit.
- If available, you may purchase additional permits for a different zone by repeating the steps above. (Note: You may purchase only one Zone 11, one Zone 10 permit per day, and one Zone 9 permit per day; up to four permits per day may be purchased for Zones 13 and 14.)
- Click Checkout on the bottom right of the screen and proceed to checkout. (Note: Permits must be purchased within 15 minutes after being placed in your shopping cart.)
- Print your permits after checkout.