Check Antlerless Deer Permit award status
Contact for Check Antlerless Deer Permit award status
The Details of Check Antlerless Deer Permit award status
What you need for Check Antlerless Deer Permit award status
- You must have applied for the Antlerless Deer Permit by the July 16th deadline to be able to obtain a permit. Additional Antlerless Deer Permits are available for zones 10, 11, 13, and 14 are available - learn more about surplus Antlerless Deer Permits.
- If you are awarded an Antlerless Deer Permit, you must purchase it in order to use it.
Fees for Check Antlerless Deer Permit award status
|Antlerless Deer Permit||$5||each|
How to check Check Antlerless Deer Permit award status
If you apply for an Antlerless Deer Permit by the July 16th deadline, you still must check to see if you have been awarded the right to purchase the permit. The award period beings August 1st at 8 am and ends on December 31st. Your odds of obtaining a permit are the same regardless of when you check your permit status.
Follow these steps to see if you have been awarded a permit:
- Log into the MassFishHunt system with your last name and Customer ID.
- Click the Enter sales button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click Accept in the Customer Electronic Signature box.
- Choose Hunting permits and stamps from the main menu on the left.
- Choose Add next to Antlerless Deer Permit application.
- The zone you applied for will appear. Click select to see if you have been awarded a permit for that zone.
- If you have been awarded a permit, it will be placed in your shopping card, and you can then check out to complete the purchase. The Antlerless Deer Permit costs $5, and will remain in your cart until purchased or expired. You should print your permit when you purchase it, as you must have the permit with you while hunting.
Next steps for Check Antlerless Deer Permit award status
Starting in October, surplus Anterless Deer Permits will be available for sale, until they have all sold out in each Wildlife Management Zone. You can purchase a surplus permit through MassFishHunt, at authorized license vendor locations, or at a MassWildlife office.
More info about Check Antlerless Deer Permit award status
Sometimes Antlerless Deer Permits are called doe permits or doe tags.
Antlerless Deer: Any deer without antlers or any deer with both antlers less than 3 inches long measured on a straight line form the center of the front base of the antler burr to the tip.