- Massachusetts Court System
Boston — Supreme Judicial Court Chief Justice Kimberly Budd, Trial Court Administrator John Bello and Chief Information Officer Steven Duncan presented testimony on the Judiciary IT Bond Bill in a virtual hearing before the Massachusetts Legislature Joint Committee on the Judiciary on Friday, October 29, 2021. The bill (H.1520) seeks $164 million to enable investments in technology systems, security, and infrastructure to transform and modernize the courts and significantly improve operational effectiveness.
- House Bill 1520 Submitted Testimony from Chief Justice Kimberly S. Budd
- House Bill 1520 Submitted Testimony from Court Administrator John A. Bello
- House Bill 1520 Submitted Testimony from Chief Information Officer Steve Duncan
- View the hearing at the Massachusetts Legislature site
(House Bill 1520 testimony is from minute 12:05 to minute 31:48)
- Also See: Judiciary IT Bond Bill Briefing