About the Executive Office
The Executive Office of the Trial Court facilitates communication and enables joint leadership of the Trial Court by the Chief Justice of the Trial Court and the Court Administrator.
The Executive Office of the Trial Court includes staff to support judicial policy, judicial education, general counsel, research and planning, intergovernmental relations, specialty court administration, grants management, general administration, and communications. The Office of Court Management reports to the Court Administrator and supports Trial Court operations for the 7 Trial Court departments (District Court, Boston Municipal Court, Housing Court, Juvenile Court, Land Court, Probate & Family Court, and Superior Court), Probation, and the Jury Commissioner, in the areas of capital projects, facilities management, fiscal operations, human resources, security, support services, and information services.
Executive Office of the Trial Court Leadership
There are 7 Trial Court departments.
The Trial Court also includes Executive Office and Office of Court Management Departments.
- Executive Office of the Trial Court Judicial Institute
- Executive Office of the Trial Court Legal Department
- Trial Court Facilities Management & Capital Planning Department
- Trial Court Fiscal Affairs Department
- Trial Court Human Resources Department
- Judicial Information Services Department
- Trial Court Department of Research and Planning
- Trial Court Security Department
- Court Services & Law Libraries Department
- Language Access & Court Records Department
- Trial Court Office of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Experience
- Trial Court Office of Workplace Rights & Compliance
- Massachusetts Access to Justice