OCA Complaint Line

Information about the OCA Complaint Line

Anyone with concerns about a child or youth who is receiving state services can contact the OCA Complaint Line. State services are services that are provided directly by a state agency or services that are funded by a state agency. Some examples of state services are foster care, residential treatment programs, and some child care centers. OCA staff will listen to your concerns and give you resources, information, and other options to help you address the problem. We also track and analyze the complaints we receive to inform our inter-agency work and make recommendations to improve services for children.

What would you like to do?