The Office of Sexual Health and Youth Development administers funding to youth-serving community-based organizations and schools delivering sex and reproductive education and case management services for parenting adolescents and their children.
The Office of Sexual Health and Youth Development comprises several different programs that work synergistically to:
- Increase access to comprehensive sexuality education
- Decrease teen and unintended pregnancy
- Decrease the incidence of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Increase the sustainability of delivery networks serving youth and other vulnerable populations
- Increase protective factors for young people using a positive youth development lens