Each year, we serve over 100,000 clients: youth in and out of school, people of all genders seeking sexual and reproductive health services, and parenting adolescents and their children.
Who we serve
The Office of Sexual Health and Youth Development comprises several different programs that work synergistically to:
- Increase access to comprehensive sexuality education
- Decrease teen and unintended pregnancy
- Decrease the incidence of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Increase the sustainability of delivery networks serving youth and other vulnerable populations
- Increase protective factors for young people using a positive youth development lens