The U.S. Fire Administration's Arson Awareness Week theme for 2022 is Arson in Homeless Communities: Engagement – Education – Outreach.
The focus will be on:
- Explaining common motives for arson fires in homeless communities.
- Addressing accidental incidents of fire.
- Highlighting injury and incident statistics.
- Identifying resources and training opportunities to help the fire service create outreach strategies and programs.
- Showcasing successful mitigation concepts throughout the United States.
Check the Arson Awareness Week page for more details.
Arson Watch Reward Program - 1-800-682-9229
The Arson Watch Reward Program is sponsored by the property and casualty insurance underwriting companies in Massachusetts. The program will pay UP TO $5,000 to anyone who provides information that helps us prevent or detect an arson crime.
Anyone can call the Arson Hotline, confidentially, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, with information that can help prevent or solve a fire.