- Consent for Care from Boston Children’s Hospital
Changes when a child turns 18.
- A Bridge to Adult Health Coverage and Financial Benefits in Massachusetts (DOC)
- A Bridge to Adult Health Coverage and Financial Benefits in Massachusetts (Spanish version) (DOC)
- Mental Health Legal Advisors Committee
Provides comprehensive information and advice to individuals involved with the Massachusetts mental health system.
- Massachusetts Guardianship Association
Provides information to individuals and families on healthcare options including guardianship, healthcare proxy, and durable power of attorney
- Disability Law Center
Provides legal services to people in Massachusetts who have a wide range of physical, psychiatric, sensory and cognitive disabilities including Access to Community Services, Special Education, Health Care and Disability Benefits.
Benefit and Legal Changes for Youth at Age 18
Information to help your teen with special health needs’ transition to adulthood