Below are the tables of contents for these issues of Coastlines. For these newsletter editions, printed copies are available on request. If you are interested in receiving a specific issue, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to state the name and complete date of the publication).
- Georges Bank Lease Sale Scheduled for November 6, p. 1.
- Coastal Energy Impact Program Receives 36 Applications, p. 3.
- Edward J. Reilly, New CZM Director, p. 3.
- Three Regional Coordinators Named, p. 3.
- CZM Provides Technical Assistance to Communities, p. 4.
- CZM Community Assistance Grants Program Accepting Applications, p. 4.
- 1980: The Year of the Coast, p. 1.
- Oversight Hearing on CZM Scheduled, p. 1.
- CZM Seeking Offshore Disposal Sites, p. 2.
- CRAB Review 1980 Community Grants, p. 2.
- Waquoit Bay Receives ACEC Designation, p. 3.
- Coastal Energy Impact Program (CEIP) Grants Under Final Review, p. 4.
- Federal CZM Completes Review of Massachusetts Program, p. 4.