CZM is the lead policy, planning, and technical assistance agency on coastal and ocean issues within the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EEA) and implements the state’s coastal program under the federal Coastal Zone Management Act.
PLEASE NOTE: The CZM Boston office has moved to 100 Cambridge Street, Suite 900. See "Contact CZM" below for details.
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 900, Boston, MA 02114
Main: (617) 626-1200
CZM Information Line: (617) 626-1212
(please leave a message)
General Questions: email@example.com
- Coastal Habitat Program
- Coastal Water Quality Program
- Communications Program
- CZM Regional Program
- Federal Consistency Review Program
- Mapping and Data Management Program
- Marine Invasive Species Program
- Ocean Management Program
- Port and Harbor Planning Program
- Public Access and Coast Guide Program
- Seafloor and Habitat Mapping Program
- StormSmart Coasts Program
CZM has five regions. Click the button below for all CZM offices or select a site from the map.