The class will utilize interactive exercises to teach you how to mitigate risks, resolve disputes, and use effective communication to successfully develop and implement supplies-and-services contracts.
- Prerequisite: None
- Class Level: Basic
- Instructional Method: Group-Live
- Advanced Prep: None
October 30, 2019, Amherst, MA
UMass Campus Center, 1 Campus Way, Amherst, MA 01003
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Principles of contract administration
- Best practices in contracting
- Effective contract oversight and monitoring
- Achieving procurement goals
- Drafting effective contract specifications
- Legal problems and risk mitigation
- Change order oversight
- Dispute resolution