offered by
related to

Find a Problem Animal Control agent

Licensed Problem Animal Control (PAC) agents can be hired by landowners. If a wild animal is damaging your property or posing a threat, you can call a PAC agent for advice or for a home visit. Use the map or list below to find a PAC agent near you.

Click on a point on the map to get contact information for a PAC agent near you.