Instructions: Petition to correct birth record court form

Instructions and information to assist you in completing this form.

Petition to correct birth record form

See G.L. c.46, Section 13 and 13A

A certified copy of a judgment or order entered by out of state court establishing the paternity of the child must be filed with this petition.

Filing fees

See the Probate and Family Court filing fees for applicable filing fees.

Uniform Counsel Certification

Attorneys are required to file a Uniform Counsel Certification.

Help Us Improve with your feedback