This page, Interpreters, is part of
This page, Interpreters, is offered by


Find a list of interpreters, code of conduct, and standards for interpreters.

Please be advised that the Department of Industrial Accidents does not provide interpreting services nor do they allow bilingual employees to interpret on cases. It is the responsibility of the moving party to hire an interpreter.

If you need an interpreter for a deaf person, please contact Deborah Pierre at (617) 727-4900, Ext. 7326.

List of Interpreters as of 9/2020

Code of Professional Conduct for Court Interpreters of the Trial Court

Standards and Procedures for Court Interpreter Services