Day of arrival
Notify the campground
Call the campground if you have to change or cancel your reservation.
If you're going to be late, tell the staff when you will be there.
- Fees apply:
- $10 cancellation fee
- First night's camping fee
- Fees for additional nights will be refunded.
- Reservation transaction charge is non-refundable.
- All fees are deducted before refunds are issued.
- If you don't arrive or call the campground, you may be listed as a no-show and your reservation cancelled.
- No-shows aren't entitled to any refund.
- Reserved campsites are held until 8 a.m. the day after the scheduled arrival date.
Prior to arrival
- Contact ReserveAmerica if you have to cancel or change your reservation.
- There's a $10 fee for changing or cancelling your reservation.
- You will be refunded for the days you miss.
- The transaction charge to reserve the campsite is non-refundable.