For all MassHealth providers
MassHealth Regulations at 130 CMR 450.223(B) require providers to submit any changes prior to but no later than the date of the change to avoid any disruption in payments. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the provider contract.
Changes may include
- Tax identification
- Organizational structure; and
- Other credentials, such as certifications or qualifications that may affect your eligibility to participate in MassHealth.
Send your request to update provider information to
MassHealth Provider Enrollment
P.O. Box 278
Quincy, MA 02171
Include your MassHealth provider number (PID/SL) and National Provider Identifier (NPI) on all correspondence.
If you have a change of address, please go to the Change of Address-Provider Requirementspage for more information.
For LTSS and Dental Providers
For MassHealth's Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) program
- Go to MassHealth LTSS Provider Portal for a list of LTSS provider types (under Provider Resources)
- Call LTSS Provider Service Center at (844) 368-5184.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For dental providers, contact the MassHealth Dental Customer Service center at (800) 207-5019.