Updated: October 21, 2022
The Massachusetts Department of Revenue (DOR) is committed to recruiting talented employees and developing career paths that will allow you to build a long-term, rewarding and satisfying career.
Available Job Opportunities:
- Part-Time Seasonal Tax Examiner I
- Full-Time Seasonal Tax Examiner I
- Part-Time Seasonal Clerk II – Evenings
- Child Support Enforcement Specialist I
- Seasonal Clerk II - Day
Also currently hiring Tax Examiners, Legal Counsel, Interns and many more! Go to MassCareers and choose Department of Revenue under Organization to see all of our opportunities.
As a DOR employee, you will be offered:
- Competitive salaries
- Insurance, including medical, dental, life insurance, and long term disability
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive benefits and retirement package.
- Flex-time schedules
- Leave – vacation, sick and holidays
- Continuous training opportunities
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Public Employees Retirement
- Statewide office locations
- Professional and fun working environment.
Select Find Your Future Commonwealth Job to learn more about job openings with DOR and other Massachusetts state government agencies.
College and graduate students who are interested in internship opportunities at DOR should visit Interning @ DOR.
Also visit the Group insurance Commission (GIC) to learn about health insurance options and resources when working in Massachusetts state government.