The Massachusetts Department of Revenue (DOR) is committed to recruiting talented employees and developing career paths that will allow you to build a long-term, rewarding and satisfying career.
As a DOR employee, you will be offered:
- Competitive salaries
- Insurance, including medical, dental, life insurance, and long term disability
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive benefits and retirement package
- Flex-time schedules
- Leave – vacation, sick and holidays
- Continuous training opportunities
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Public Employees Retirement
- Statewide office locations
- Professional and fun working environment
Select Find Your Future Commonwealth Job to learn more about job openings with DOR and other Massachusetts state government agencies.
Also visit the Group insurance Commission (GIC) to learn about health insurance options and resources when working in Massachusetts state government.