Read the instructions below to find out who you should contact, depending on what you need assistance with.
Who to contact
Contact the SBMP Help Desk for:
- Questions about the SBMP program
- Assistance with the Random Moment Time Study (including logging in, participant lists, calendars, or to find out who your RMTS coordinator is)
- Assistance with the quarterly Administrative and/or annual Cost Reports
- Step-by-step manuals for RMTS, Administrative Claiming, and Cost Reporting
- Updating your contact and/or vendor information
- If you don’t know where you should go next
Phone: (800) 535-6741, M–F, 7:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
Contact the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE):
- Direct questions related to special education to Special Education Planning & Policy at Phone: (781) 338-3375 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct questions related to Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and parental consent questions to the Office of Student and Family Support at Phone: (781) 338-3010 or Email: email@example.com
Contact the Customer Service Center (CSC) for:
- Assistance establishing a new virtual gateway (provider online service center) account
- Assistance with remittance advices and MMIS/interim claims processing questions
- Initiating the contracting process
- Designating a billing vendor
- Changing a mailing/legal entity address
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (800) 841-2900, M–F, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.