Our online registration application was designed to provide an easy and convenient method for renewing a boat or recreation vehicle registration over the Internet.
Please note: titles and first time registrations are not sold over the Internet as they require specific documentation which must be provided to an agent.
- Internet access available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to information about your boat or recreation vehicle registration
- Mailing of your license within 7 business days following purchase.
Buying a Registration Online
Below, we describe some of the general aspects of buying a license online. If you still have questions, be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is available Online?
You can renew or duplicate boat, off-highway vehicle and snowmobile registrations online.
How do I pay for my registration?
How do I get my registration?
At the end of the process, after you have paid for your registration, you will be presented with a confirmation screen summarizing the transaction. We recommend you print that screen out for your records. Our intent is to mail your license out the next business day after your purchase.
What if I have a problem or a question regarding my transaction?
Please complete and submit our help request form Online Registration Help Request
Additional Resources for Frequently Asked Questions
What You Will Need to Process Your Registration Transaction
Create a new online account:
- We have launched a NEW online registration system. Any online account created prior to September 1, 2016 is no longer valid. You will need to create a new account by clicking the "New Account" link on the application welcome page.
Your numeric "Customer ID" from our legacy application is no longer used for login. If you have not done so already, click the New Account link and you will be able to create a new username and password.
You will need the following:
- A credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express) to pay for all transaction fees.
- The registered owner’s last name (all CAPS), date of birth, physical address zip code, registration number (enter the number with no spaces between characters and all CAPS) and email address.
- You must enable all pop-ups on this site before processing
- Browser Requirements: This system works best with Internet Explorer 10 and 11, Mozilla Firefox 32, Safari 6, Chrome37 and Opera 24.
- A business or organization cannot renew their registration online at this time. You can mail in your registration or visit any one of our 5 registration locations.