- English Language Learning (ELL) support – specifically for academic needs
- Access to technology-learning opportunities
- Bilingual and bicultural School Counselors/Aides to enhance teacher-student and teacher-parent communication
- After-school and summer programming ranging from dance lessons to college counseling
- Resources for parents seeking to increase involvement in their child’s education
Are You Eligible?
RSI services may be provided to all ORR-eligible individuals* enrolled full-time in elementary, middle, or high school (or the equivalent thereof), and their parents.
*Click link for descriptions of eligible populations → /service-details/ori-eligible-populations