related to

Required forms for changing a judgment or temporary order by agreement

A checklist of forms required to modify judgments or temporary orders when parties are in agreement.

Checklist of required forms

Download this checklist as a PDF 

Form/ Document Name/Number Always Required Required only if...
Joint Petition/Motion (CJD 124)  
Agreement* (CJD 311)  
Proposed Judgment/Temporary Order (CJD 446)  
☐ Written Assent of the Department of Revenue**   ✔ A party or a dependent child is a current recipient of public assistance or owes a past-due child support debt assigned to the Commonwealth, and any term relating to child support or medical insurance is being modified

Financial Statements completed and signed by each party, and counsel, if any***

  ✔ Financial issues are being modified attach supporting documentation (W-2, and 1099 forms for prior year). For additional information, see Rule 401 of the Supplemental Rules of the Probate and Family Court.
Child Support Guidelines Worksheet (CJD 304)   ✔ Child support or medical, dental or vision insurance is being modified
Findings and Determinations for Child Support and Post-Secondary Education (CJD 305)   ✔ Child support is being modified and the parties deviate from the guidelines amount
Affidavit Disclosing Care or Custody Proceeding (OCAJ-1 TCR IV 07/95)   ✔ The care, custody or visitation of a chid is being modified
☐ Affidavit(s)   ✔ (Required by Question 3 and 4 on the Joint Petition/Motion form)
☐ Any other document required by law or rule   ✔ Required by law or court rule

*You may, but are not required to, use Agreement form (CJD 311). The Agreement must be notarized if you are changing a final judgment

**The assent is located on the last page of the Joint Petition/Motion form

***The short financial statement (CJD 301S) is available in English, Spanish and Portuguese