To meet MSBA’s requirement for recertification, the MCPPO Program has added this 1-day class. More municipalities are also requiring designers and owner’s project managers to have an MCPPO certification before undertaking public construction projects within their city or town.
- Prerequisite: School Project Designers and Owner's Project Managers Certfication
- Class Level: Advanced
- Instructional Method: Online - MCPPO Online Class Technical Specifications
- Advanced Prep: None
June 3, 2021
Registration closes 2 weeks before a class starts
Blackboard login information will be emailed to registrants
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Class participants may earn 7 AIA credits or 7 MCPPO credits
- Design and construction law: review and statutory changes
- Recent court cases and opinions from the Office of the Attorney General
- Changes to MSBA regulations
- Key practices for successful MSBA collaborations
- Contract administration required for MSBA funding, such as: change-order approval, monthly reporting to MSBA, schedule monitoring, and evaluations
- Case studies