DCAMM Security Department
It is the policy of the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM) to provide a safe and secure working environment for employees and visitors to DCAMM managed facilities. To provide such an environment, DCAMM maintains a Security Department that is committed, but not limited, to the following functions:
The Security Department:
- Manages Building Visitors and Customers
- Establishes and implements Security policies and procedures
- Provides Emergency Response Planning
- Manages contracts for Security Services and Security Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Provides Photo ID/Access Cards for employees
- Maintains Key Control
- Manages building Parking Operations
- Massachusetts State Police
- Executive Office of Public Safety & Security
- State Fire Marshall
- Local Police, Fire, and EMS Services
To contact the Security Department, email : security.dcamm@Mass.gov.
For more urgent issues, contact the Director of Security at (857) 204-1293.