Does your PCA need additional training to enhance their ability to perform their job?
Would you like to encourage your PCA to learn new skills?
Check out the Homecare Training Benefit – Skills Workshops for PCAs!!
Workshops are free for working PCAs; and offered in convenient locations statewide
Topics and content were generated from Consumer and PCA surveys and focus groups
Language interpretation is available
- Adult First Aid/CPR
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Blood borne Pathogens
- Body Mechanics
- Communications and Boundary Setting
- Medication Safety
- Nutrition & Diabetes
- To register, call: 877-409-8283; or email: infoMA@1199funds.org
2019 Collective Bargaining Changes to the PCA Program
- 2019 Collective Bargaining Changes to the PCA Program (PDF) l (TXT)
- Personal Care Attendant Earned Paid Time Off (PDF) l (TXT)
- Text of 2008 Labor Agreement file size 1MB (PDF) l (RTF)
Wage Increases Provided for in the New PCA Labor Agreement
Effective July 1, 2019, the PCA wage rate will be $15.40 per hour.
Effective July 1, 2020, the PCA wage rate will be $15.75 per hour.
Effective July 1, 2021, the PCA wage rate will be $16.10 per hour.