Please be aware if you wish to request a verification of your license or Certificate of Regulatory Boards we do not accept paper/mailed requests. All requests must be submitted online through our e-place portal system. Please follow the instructions below to submit an E-request for verification of licensure:
1. Log in to your account or create an account on the E-place Portal.
2. Click on the Manage Licenses, Permits, Certificates
3. Underneath select File an online application (accept terms)
4. Scroll to your board, then select License Verification Request/ Certification
5. Enter license information (Note: Exam score request are not available for this board)
6. Enter the requestor’s information
7. Enter any special instructions (Please note here if the request is for a Regulatory Board form)
8. Select Delivery method ( add additional rows for multiple deliveries. Fee accessed per delivery method)
9. If requesting Certificate of Regulatory Board, please upload form in the documents section.
10. Complete E-signature
11. Pay Fee
Note: The status of your record will change to “Closed” once the verification has been completed by board staff.