Wetlands & Waterways Permitting & Reporting

Find forms for Chapter 91 projects, wetlands projects, and dredging projects.

Use these forms to apply for licenses under Chapter 91, to get permits for wetlands projects, or to conduct dredging projects.

Help Us Improve Mass.gov  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.