Employers subject to Unemployment Insurance (UI) as well as employers not subject to UI must file employee wage records quarterly to DUA online.
Employers not subject to UI must register their business with DUA before filing quarterly wage records to DUA. When you register a new or successor business with DUA, you will receive an 8-digit Employer Account Number (EAN) that must be used for conducting all business with DUA. You will also receive a notice with a UI Online User ID and Password. You must activate your account before DUA can accept your wage records and contribution payments.
UI Online is a self-service system that allows employers to manage their UI account and services online:
- File your quarterly wage records
- Pay your UI and EMAC (Employers Medical Assistance Contribution) taxes - formerly UHI
- Register your business
- Update your business profile
- Request change from contributory to reimbursable and vice versa
- View rate notice
- Adjust wage reports and view history of wage records
- Edit payment method including request payment plan and voluntary contribution
- File determination appeal
- Suspend/revive account
- Enter business transfer
- Set up designated agents
To access UI Online, go to www.mass.gov/dua.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.