Log in links for this page
- This page, Request a Certificate of Compliance, is offered by
- Department of Unemployment Assistance
Request a Certificate of Compliance
Department of Unemployment Assistance
The Details of Request a Certificate of Compliance
What you need for Request a Certificate of Compliance
A Certificate of Compliance from DUA is necessary for certain transactions, like applying for a liquor license or bidding on a state contract. Users who meet eligibility requirements will receive a PDF download of the Certificate of Compliance immediately upon request.
Who can request a Certificate of Compliance?
Employers can only obtain a Certificate of Compliance if they meet the following criteria:
- They have not received a certificate in the past 30 days.
- They do not have a balance of $100 or more of past-due debt.
- They do not have any overdue filings.
If all the criteria are met, the employer will be able to receive a Certificate of Compliance. If the employer is not eligible for a Certificate of Compliance, a message will be displayed in the system to explain why they are ineligible.
How to request Request a Certificate of Compliance
- Once logged in to Unemployment Services for Employers, click Additional Services on the Summary screen.
- On the Compliance panel, click the Request Certificate of Compliance. Note: If the employer is up to date on filing and payments and has not requested a certificate in the last 30 days, the option to submit the request is available.
- Click Submit.
- On the Confirmation screen, click OK. The Certificate of Compliance is displayed in the Action Center and can be viewed by clicking View Letters. A physical letter will not be mailed to the employer.
More info for Request a Certificate of Compliance
Employers who are not in good standing with DUA can review their accounts, file any missing wage and employment detail reports, and pay outstanding balance using Unemployment Services for Employers.
Once an employer’s account is brought into good standing with DUA, the employer will be able to obtain a Certificate of Compliance.