Log in links for this page
- This page, Request 940 Certification, is offered by
- Department of Unemployment Assistance
Request 940 Certification
Contact for Request 940 Certification
Department of Unemployment Assistance
The Details of Request 940 Certification
What you need for Request 940 Certification
Users who require proof of annual contributions and other tax information from the Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) for an IRS inquiry can request a 940 Certification letter through Unemployment Services for Employers.
How to request Request 940 Certification
- Once logged in to Unemployment Services for Employers, click View More Employer Details on the Employer Information panel, then click Additional Actions.
- On the Request 940 certification panel, click Request 940 Certification.
- In the Year of Certification field, enter the year for which certification is required.
- Click Submit.
- Click OK.
- A copy of the 940 Certification letter is displayed in the Action Center and can be accessed by clicking View Letters. The official 940 Certification will be mailed to the employer's address.